Tuesday 15 October 2013

THIS WEEK I'M WEARING: MR MATTHEW MARDEN!

There's no such thing as a typical week for Mr Matthew Marden, fashion director of the New York-based men's fashion and lifestyle magazine Details. "The great thing about my job is that my schedule is rarely set in stone," he explains. "On any given afternoon I could be out styling a shoot, or running around the city to various appointments or meetings. I'm never constantly sat in the office at my desk."

It's the kind of hectic schedule that demands a smart approach to dressing. Luckily, that's something that Mr Marden, who joined Details in 2004, knows a thing or two about, and as he talks through each day's outfits, it becomes clear that no detail has been left unconsidered. It is as if he's taken his magazine's title as his personal style mantra. 

Check the gallery, below, to see how Mr Matthew Marden egotiates the working week - from mornings spent out and about to evenings hosting dinner parties at his Manhattan apartment.


 CLICK CLICK CLICK FOR MORE!!!




No comments: