Thursday 17 October 2013

THE LOOK: MR HENRIK LUNDQVIST!

The suave New York Rangers goaltender is a regular feature on international best-dressed lists, and is just as well known for his looks. After leaving his home for Gothenburg at 16, Mr Lundqvist spent seven years breaking Swedish ice hockey records and forging a career that would lead him to the National Hockey League (NHL) and New York at the age of 23. It has been a rapid rise, but in many ways he hasn't looked back. "Eight years on, I've really come to feel comfortable in the city," he says. "You can be yourself. I wasn't your typical New Yorker when I arrived - but then I don't know what a typical New Yorker is. You have everything there: all styles, all backgrounds."

You can also watch him in The Way I Dress series here





No comments: