Thursday 22 August 2013

ONE TO WATCH: MR SAM PALLADIO!

Actor, musician, actor-musician - whatever Mr Palladio's doing, it seems to be working. Nashville has been lauded by the critics, and a second series has been commissioned, while he'll soon be appearing alongside Mr Justin Timberlake in the upcoming thriller Runner, Runner, in which he plays an online gambling hotshot from London. "It was nice to be back in an English accent," he says of his time on set. But it's just a hiatus - he'll be returning to that familiar southern drawl for his most exciting project yet, the first collaboration between Disney and Lucasfilm since their 2012 merger. "It's called Primrose, and it's from the same studio and team that won the Oscar for Brave," he says. "Of course, I was a massive Star Wars fan as a kid, so when I heard about the announcement of the new movies I set myself a seven-year goal, and told myself that I had to be in them. And hey! - now I've got a job with the same company." 



 CLICK CLICK CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES!!!







No comments: