Tuesday 31 July 2012

STOLEN BY MATERIAL DESIRES!

'Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires surrender unto demigods and follow the particular rules and regulations of worship according to their own natures.' (Bhagavad-gita As It Is Chapter 7 Verse 20)

Oh, I plead guilty!


Sometimes material desires have a spiritual aspect!

For example:  'The Cry' by Russell Young  is not just the perfect accessory for my living room! It represents the materialization of my my spiritual desire and passion for Marilyn Monroe, ever since I first saw her! Tadaaam!

I could have made up a story for each picture that follows, unfortunately I just got a call and I really have to go! Maybe I will re-edit the post when I return! Meanwhile, have some nice hours, have some lattes, espressos, macchiatos or whatever you enjoy the most! love

The Cry by Russell Young


Ernst Leitz Wetzlar, Leica Camera

Chevy Impala Convertible
CLICK CLICK CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES!! RANDOM ORDER!

Espresso

Sailboat

Jil Sander 'paper' bag

Miles Davis album, 'Birth of the cool'

Dream Watch: Rolex Submariner

Favourite Shoes: NB

Favourite Japanese Beer: Asahi!

I don't even want these mugs, but I like the pictures!


No comments: